So hey loves! I wanted to share my regimen with you. So first let me say my goal is not to grow my hair way down my back because I like short hair, however my hubby likes hair so we meet in the middle THE BOB and that’s what I have right now, but my goal is to have my front longer than the back and right now its longer in the back. So anyhoo I will be keeping my hair at bob length plus it really looks good on my face and my height. FYI when picking your style you should pick a style that fits your lifestyle (ex: if you work out, or have to wash your hair more often than not, or if you can go weeks without washing your hair, or the time you have) these things should be considered when you are picking a hairstyle that’s for you. You may ask what does that accomplish well it eliminates stress to a small degree by keeping it simple for your lifestyle it also will help with your confidence because you will be happy with your hair, So with that being said let me tell you what my regimen is for healthy relaxed hair. Below I will provide a bullet list to make it easier for me and you.
- Relax every 4 months (mizani regular) I apply the relaxer and then shampoo it right out with mizani neutralizer and follow with shea moisture shampoo or biolage hydrsource shampoo
- Wash with sulfate free shampoo weekly ( shea moisture sulfate free shampoo)
- Deep condition weekly (shea moisture repair conditioner)
- Clarify every once a month (biolage dandruff shampoo)
- Protein treatment as needed (aphogee)
- Trim every 4 months
- Moisturize & seal every night & wrap (It’s a 10 leave- in and seal with grapeseed oil, or almond oil)
So this is what I do, this works for me because I’m at my desired length so my thing is to keep my hair hydrated vibrant and healthy! The above picture is my wash day which was today you can see that I have a wavy texture when my hair is wet and that’s because I don’t relax my hair bone straight I put the relaxer in then shampoo it out right away. So anyhow I posted that picture to show you the process of my regimen on wash day. I hope you enjoy.